Thursday, 11 February 2016

#AmazonUSA: New 4**** Review for #Irish #Romantic #Comedy.


Spencer Tracey & Katharine Hepburn in Woman of the Year: the inspiration for Going Against Type.

JUST in time for ‪#‎ValentinesDay‬, a lovely reviewer has put up a new 4**** review of Going Against Type.

Huge thanks to Olga, who has put up the full review on
Amazon USA

"If you want a very light romantic read, set in gorgeous Dublin, with a background in the world of journalism, quick-witted and fun, with no erotica or daring sex scenes, I recommend you this novel. It’s perfect to pick up anybody’s spirit."
*********************************************

See you Monday, when I'll be posting my usual fortnightly column. Will it be #Valentine themed? I'll just have to wait and see what happens in my house....

Hugs & xx,
Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment